Monday, March 8, 2010

Beijing Snowpeak Trade Co. Ltd.

Five years working experience as HR manager. I like learing and dedicate to thed to my work, I love challenge and I am enthusiastic to life and work. I like to cultivate the employees' polo shirts work spirit and creativity by the ralph lauren polo shirts concept.

1. Admin Management-assist the GM to manager to coordinate each Dept., follow up the carry out of the company rules and decisions. And also in charge of theralph lauren polo.2. HR Management and Development-New employee recuitment, write Job description, set up the salary rules, Training the new employees, staff assessement rules set up and management.3. Edit company rules.4. Office general management5. Set up company culture and emphasize company spirit.
software life
friendsinmyheart
friend
software life
software life